Commercial and Industrial Locksmith Services
Commercial doors are available in various models, sizes, and designs to fit any type of business need. If you are a business owner, you understand how important it is to have a well-made, sturdy door. Commercial doors need to look great because they have to be able to lure customers inside your establishment.
But just like any part of a building, commercial doors are subject to wear and some damage over time. While commercial door repairs are unavoidable, you can make sure that you work with a company that can do a great job fixing the problem for you.
At A & J Lock And Key services, we have been providing expert door repair and installation services to business owners in Los Angeles, for many years. We have been in business for a long time and have established a reputation for reliability among our customers.
We are committed to providing quick, efficient, and courteous service. At A & J Lock and Key, we put a lot of value on the trust of our customers, so we consistently give honest estimates and reliable repair work.
At A & J Lock and Key, we assign technicians that are knowledgeable and skilled at commercial door repair and installation. This guarantees that our customers will always have efficiently working commercial doors, and that they will not have to spend a lot of money on repairs or installation.
Glass and Aluminum Doors
Aluminium/Glass doors are best combination of style and features. They are the most common doors used for retail and commercial entrances. It comes with a variety of materials, finishes and stile widths. They are reliable for heavy usage. They are ideal for fire stations, police stations, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, restaurants and other commercial and industrial properties.
Glass and Aluminum Doors They are available in many styles, colors, and features to customize your entrance and fit all your requirements.
Glass and aluminum door options can include:
- Entry and exit pull or push handles for easy access
- Panic devices and lever-style locks
- Powder coating available in several colors
- Glass options include: Tempered, laminated, dual-glazed/insulated, and bullet resistant
- ADA Modifications and upgrades
- Clear or tinted glass
- Standard and custom handles
- Low energy power assist operators
- All types of closers to meet any budget: Surface mount, concealed, in-ground floor closers. All closers are available to meet ADA codes or provide a “hold open” or “non-hold open” feature depending on your door needs.
- Narrow, medium and wide aluminum styles
Frameless Glass Doors
Frameless Glass doorways presenting Herculite® glass are essentially the most aesthetically interesting entrance door that you could set up in your place of work. The Frameless Door comes with a sort of opening and shutting hardware to customize your whole front entrance. Repairs have to be handled safely and cautiously. Vortex has years of experience in Frameless Glass door repairs to ensure the safety of your clients and likewise provide an efficient and cost effective solution to insure your doors last a long time.
Frameless glass door options include:
- Glass size 1/4-inch to 1-inch thickness featuring Herculite® glass
- Multiple styles of locking hardware
- Brass, chrome, bronze and other finishes for top and bottom rails
- Selection of stylish handles
- Floor Closer repair and replacement
- Panic Bar options available to modify doors to be an emergency exit
- Re-furbish bottom and top rails to re-secure onto the glass to avoid replacement
Commercial Hollow Metal Doors
Hollow Metal Fire Doors have the same characteristics as the standard Hollow Metal door. Vortex offers a variety of Hollow Metal Fire doors, frames, and hardware that help promote safety. Fire doors can help avert or reduce loss of life and property damage.
- Available in 16, 18, or 20 gauges
- Manufactured and UL labeled to meet your rating requirements
- Full flush and seamless construction
- Variety of fire-rated hardware available to meet your fire safety requirements
- Fire door testing and certification available
- Regulation 4 (Reg 4) certified
Commercial Wood Doors
Wooden doorways are specifically used when a hollow steel door will not be required for safety, where the climate is a factor, or cost is a challenge. Wooden doors are available in many shapes, patterns, and aesthetically entertaining grains.The interior of office buildings is the most popular place for a fine wood office door.
- Stain grade or paint grade
- Custom made
- Various hardware options and handles are available
- Multiple wood finishes available
Commercial doors are a very important part of your business. They are among the first things that your customers see, and they play a huge part in attracting business opportunities. When it comes to repairs and installation services, you should only trust companies that have the skills and experience to do expert work. Visit us at A & J Lock and Key today, and learn more about our services.